Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy April!

Most of us do our art because it makes us happy. Sharing it also makes us happy. So, here's a little of what I've been up to. Please share your blog address in a comment. I'd love to see what you're up to!

Outgoing 5 x 7 inch postcard collage.

Outgoing collage using my uber-special scrapbook paper. Do you have any supplies that are so special you never use them? I'm trying to stop saving "special" supplies and just enjoy them!


I'm in love with these black dogs and I can't stop making ATCs and postcards with them. Here's one cute little fellow who looks like a trouble maker.

Another big eared dog that I adore. He looks silly, doesn't he?
A personal phrenology chart showing what's happening in my head. Potatoes and dogs. That's about it.

Comment below with your blog address so I can visit and say hello!


1 comment:

  1. I laughed at your comment about loving some materials so much you never use them! Guilty! I also love some pieces I make so much I keep them for myself. Not many, but a few. I love all these pieces of yours, especially the dogs!

    ReplyDelete