Thursday, December 8, 2016

December 2016

My Mail Art 365 year is almost over and I won't make it to 365. I'm at 263 and I'll probably do a few more but not 100 more!

Here's a little of what I've been doing since my last post ...
Sort of a exquisite corpse postcard

I love this quote

Corgis are always underfoot

A silly collage

1 from a 4 from 1 postcard

ATC

This moose showed these dogs the way to Canada.

A friend encouraged me to paint so I painted him. I hope he doesn't mind ... I mailed it off to him.

2 comments:

  1. It took me over 2 years to do Mailart365. And then I just kept numbering them (399/365) for a while after that. Even if you didn't make 365, 263 is pretty damn impressive! I think I'm coming in under 100 this year.. :)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FarStarr! I made it to 365 for the last 4 years.

      Delete