Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Halloween with Viva Las Vegas

Today is National Card making day and so I made these three Halloween themed Artist Trading Cards (ATCs).



Click on image to enlarge


First I monoprinted on paper using my Gelli Plate for a textured background. I then used a couple rubber stamps with Stayz On ink. I used Viva Las Vegas's fun eye balls in a glass stamp, the phrase (about bananas) and the skeleton to create these 3 ATCs. I applied colored inks using a dauber to add richer color as well as ink on the edges to frame each ATC. 

In addition to the Viva Las Vegas stamps I used some from the Goulish label set by My Favorite Things (blood drips, tombstones, eyeball, poison skull and poem phrase) and Recollections (the "Happy Halloween").



Happy National Card Making Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment