Monday, June 29, 2015

Whoa Nelly (Flickr)

I enjoy sharing photos of my art at Flickr and then seeing other people's art as well. It's fun to see how other people interpret challenges or just to see the creative ways they do collage, drawing, painting, mixed media, etc.

I've had an account since 2011 and I've posted over 1,100 photos to Flickr since then. An interesting thing happened this weekend. I posted a photo of a postcard I made and within a day I had over 5,000 views. Whaaatt? That's a lot of  people viewing my art - and it wasn't even that good. What is going on?

The highest views I had before was like 800 and that probably took years. So, I don't know what's up with this crow picture - maybe someone tweeted it, posted it to reddit, I just don't know but hey, whatever.

Here's the postcard ...



Or here is the Flickr version (6,000 views and going up)

No comments:

Post a Comment