Sunday, October 19, 2014

Disappearing blog

I've been busy making, sending and receiving mailart and it seems like my blog is going to disappear if I don't post here.

 A few things I've made ...




An ATC about an inventor - I chose Robert Lawrence the inventor of the Internet. Fiber optics wires on the left there. I love this one!



4 x 4 inch artist tile in an autumn theme. Love foxes and autumn ...



More leaves mailart ...


And a fun flux box project from Maurizio Follin ...




Flux box received ...


Opened to reveal the beautiful blue tiles ...


Snooky modeling how lovely the tiles look no matter where they go ..



Corgi feet ...



Tiles beautifying my daughter's owl drawing. 



A sun sculpture with the tiles and some digital stuff ...

Check out the project : http://laviafluxbox.blogspot.it/









No comments:

Post a Comment