Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anything Goes Sunday Postcard

For this week's theme "Anything Goes" of the Sunday Postcard challenge I'm showing a New Year/Year of the Horse themed card I've been working on. I just got this horse stamp from Etsy and added it to a recent inspiration from a Trader Joe's shopping bag ... Viola. Happy New Year!



Here is a tag I made hanging against the Trader Joe's shopping bag inspiration ... Pretty, eh (the shopping bag I mean)? 

I bought the stamp from Pictureshow at Etsy.

8 comments:

  1. Love your horse postcard. The stamp looks so good with the painted elements, so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mixed media style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! Happy New Year to you and your cute Bishon!

      Delete
  3. i love your pc, style, and inspiration! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful collage, that horse stamp is so beautiful, just my taste...
    and the bag is gorgeous!!
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johanna. Yeah, I've been looking for just the right stamp for new years/lunar new year projects. I was about to carve my own when I found this one. I like it too. It's tiny - but it works. I can turn one horse into a herd. LOL. Happy New Year!

      Delete