Friday, August 30, 2013

Jon Foster is making a zine. He says,

"I have no real motivation to create zine other than they’re fun to make and send out. Who doesn’t like a project?

At this point I’m trying to generate some interest in the project and see what you’d be interested in creating. If you would like, let me know what type of material you’ll be working with. Anything is acceptable as long as it came be photocopied in black and white and sent out into the world.

If you want to write haikus then great, you want to critique your shopping lists then great, if you have a non-fiction essay then great, if you have some black and white photographs then great, if you have short-short-short fiction dialogues then great, you have cartoons then great, any type of creation is acceptable and will be added to final zine."


So, I gave him a review of a recent book I read - "Wild Trees" by Richard Preston. Great book.

Here's my review. 


If you want to join Jon's zine, here's some info 

No comments:

Post a Comment