Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sunday Postcard Art - Gothic Valentine

Next up ...  embrace your gothic side with the theme GOTHIC VALENTINE. With this challenge I was a little worried about what I was going to do. The first thing that came to mind is Goth - like vampires and Marilyn Manson. But, then I calmed down a bit and decided to do some rubber stamping.

First I started with some yellow and biege acrylic paint. I drizzled some red water color around. The card is 4 x 6 inches and I created a 3.5 x 5.5 inch mask to stamp a border around the edges. I just sort of kept going from there.

I saved the mask as that it had gotten all stamped up. Plus, I always use scrap paper for a first time stamp - to make sure the stamp is taking ink and what not and so ended up with two extra bits that ... I can use, mailout or whatever.

Fun Challenge ...

Sunday Postcard Art 

 

5 comments: