Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Postcard Art - Circles

I stumbled upon Mandy and Donna's blog "Sunday Postcard Art" and each Sunday they feature a challenge. I made the piece below for this week's  "Circles" challenge.



It's not hard for me to have some fun with this given that I feature circles in almost all my art. I am glad to have discovered the Sunday Postcard Art blog - there is some beautiful art shared there.

Here are a few others I made - I usually work on more than one thing at a time ...




The bottom piece was made using bubble wrap and paint and then ... just some other stuff.

8 comments:

  1. these are very cute! thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab - love the bold colours behind the pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled when the first one popped up on my screen. All four are lovely but I especially like the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun your colors and circles are with the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your circle art pieces are wonderful. Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating! Your circle-themed pieces are lovely!

    ReplyDelete