Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy 2013

It's already the 20th of the month and I'm first saying Happy New Year. Well, Happy New Year! I think 2013 is going to be a great year.


I'm sending and receiving some fabulous stuff. Let me see ...


Here is a fun piece I got from The Blessed Father ... a tp tube full of important shit. TBF makes amazing artistamps ...

 Here are some stamps he sent me back in December ... Taco de Perro (ha ha, very funny) and rush snail mail.


Another IUOMA-er Cara Harrison sent me this fun altered pc.


And then a few things I've been making ...

A coaster swap at swapbot


New Technique ATC - I have tried a lot of techniques (not mastered by any means) - for this I did a craft foam stamp. Kind of fun.


Just a random sender's choice ATC. Gotta send a certain quota of Snooky or he pouts.


On a cat kick - sent to Mad Madge!


And a swapbot swap I hosted on Gustav Klimt ...


No comments:

Post a Comment