Thursday, November 22, 2012

Super MailArtists Round Robin Mail Art Zine

From the Super MailArtists group at swapbot comes the Round Robin Mail Art Zine project. A really fun collaboration of sending, receiving between 7 different people. Quite a lot of fun ... check it out.

What I sent off in the first place ...


 My zine started with Mandy ... 

Then went to Karen ...

 Then to Kerri ...


 Then to Stewart ...


Then to Danielle ...

And last but certainly not least it went to Jenny ...



 

For some reason I had 3 pages left when my zine arrived home which worked fine - I made a cover and a back ... 



This was a super project. I really enjoyed seeing all 7 of the zines and all the great art contained in each one. Receiving my copy is a sweet end to a fun project. Can't wait to do another.

Tip: you can click on any image above to view a larger version.


1 comment:

  1. awesome to see them all in a row like this. and that's a great cover.

    ReplyDelete