Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fishes for Elaine!

Laurence Gillot at IUOMA asks people to send her lovely mother mailart. She likes fishes and so I sent this:




I have another friend who loves fish but for some reason, when I'm looking for fish to send, I can't seem to find any. I found the piece above to send to Luarence's mother but I hope to find more.

Here is Laurence's call

FISHES FOR MY MOTHER!

Eliane is my granny old mother. She lives alone, she finds the time very long  and I think  art mail in her mailbox would bring her a lot of joy and amazement.
When she was young, she enjoyed fishing. Also, I suggest you send her fishes ! From sea, river ...
I will answer, myself, with pleasure all your mail art!

Format and freestyle.
Dates: autumn and winter 2012.

Adress :
Eliane MOINE
2, rue de la Boudière
54 000 NANCY
FRANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment